Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just Chill'in on the Deck {Bonney Lake, deck contractor}


What a great weekend it has been. It finally feels like spring is here. I was outside Saturday night enjoying a cold adult beverage on the deck that I built so many years ago. I was thinking about some new designs for TLC's upcoming summer and reflecting on the designs of years past. I have a few favorites that I think really transformed the home and left the owners super happy. I thought that I would share them with you today. I would like to think this lovely Sunday morning the owners are sitting out on these decks now enjoying a hot cup of coffee. Or perhaps they were out there last night, as I was on mine, barbecuing for their family. Either way I know that there are many more warm days and nights ahead and hope to bring some more areas of relaxation for other clients soon. Enjoy the weekend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment