Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Honey do list {Bonney Lake General Contractor}

I confess, I'm not the best husband when it comes to honey do lists around the house. I know your thinking- "You remodel homes for a living, I bet your house is decked out in all you do for others." Nope - our home is still has a long list of Honey Do's that I have yet to finish. I guess when you are helping others with their lists, it leaves you little time to get to your own. Finally I decided enough was enough and wanted to give the wife a bathroom similar to what I install for my clients.
Our master bath was as basic as it comes. Standard facets, mirror and lighting. The cheapest materials you can find in Home Depot. Our floor - even worse - was peal and stick laminate. You know the stuff that is supposed to "look" like tile from a far. Horrific! Here are a few of the before and after of the project. We took out the floor and replaced the peal and stick with REAL tile. Then covered the counter tops in tile, replaced the facets and found stunning mirrors and lights to fit our style. The wife loved the transformation. Happy Wife - Happy Life!
If you need help with your honey do list - give me a call. Don't let that project linger for 10 years like I did. I can get it done in most cases, less then a week.


Yep that is the peal and stick floor and plain counter tops


The wife LOVED the new backsplash


New His and Her sinks


The old lighting and the old mirror - STANDARD BLAH
Below the new lights and mirror.



No comments:

Post a Comment